Monday, May 19, 2008

Pienso En Ti

This is a stolen tag. Stole it from Ess. It's extremely unproductive so just tell people it's a game, so as to avoid embarrassing questions. :P But it's fun!
Rules of the tag: Turn on your music player on shuffle mode. Change the song for each new question. Write down the title of the song that appears as the answer for the question, and comment on the appropriateness of the same.
If someone says "Is this okay?" you say...
Oh Timbaland-Timbaland
(yes perhaps I should try this next time)
What would best describe your personality?
Al Malak Al Barea- Amr Diab
(okay, I like the whole Middle Eastern thing..but this is so not my song!!!)
What do you like in a guy?
Bumbr0-Mission: Kashmir
(honey bee, which garden are you from, you?)
How do you feel today?
La Chica De Ayer- Enrique Iglesias
(aww, it's a sweet happy song)
What is your life's purpose?
Gallow's Pole-Robert Plant and Jimmy Page
(errr...I hope not!)
What is your motto?
Khoon Chala- Rang De Basanti
(uh oh)
What do your friends think about you?
Take on me-Aha
(aaahhaaahahahaaa!!!)
What do you think of your parents?
I'm like a bird-Nelly Furtado
(well, they do give me a lot of freedom)
What do you think about very often?
Baida (white)-Faudel
What is 2 + 2?
Pulpesum Poopesum-Pudhupettai
(that's some equation!)
What do you think of your best friend?
Let the rain fall down-Hilary Duff
(erm, no, not really, NOT AT ALL)
What do you think of the person you like?
All I Want is You-U2
(whooaa!! I guess this is always the case for whoever I like or whoever I want to like)
What is your life story?
Everybody's Free to Wear Sunscreen-Baz Luherman
(yayyy!! This is so true)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Forca-Nelly Furtado
(it supposedly means 'kick ass' or something..hmm.Niice.)
What do you think when you see the person you like?
Nut Cracker Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
(erm, erm, HAHAHA! I'm yet to find a boy who reminds me of that)
What do your parents think of you?
If I'm in Love-David Jordan
(Definitely not!)
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Menfi-1,2,3 Soleils
(somehow a song talking about Algerians in exile isn't my idea of a wedding song, leave alone one to dance to....)
What will they play at your funeral?
H'asbu-Hum- Rachid Taha
(yeah , a protest rant about oppressors-that's some eye-opening funeral!)
What is your hobby/interest?
Sahra-Cheb Khaled
(okay, it's something about a party atmosphere...so that's fine by me)
What is your biggest secret?
Desert Rose-Sting feat Cheb Mami
("This memory of Eden haunts us all"-mannnnnn what a line, what a line. I melt every time.)
What do you think of your friends?
Everybody-Martin Solveig
("everybody runs, everybody knows, everybody owns a gun, everybody rows.." okayyy then.)
What will you post this as?
Pienso en Ti (I think of you)- Shakira
(Ayo please no..it's so saddd)

No comments: