Monday, July 7, 2008
Why girl best friends are so important
(This one's dedicated to all those girlfriends who are true, trustworthy and ever so dependable.)
1. They tell you when you need to lose weight without being jealous and threaten to slap you if you eat that extra bujji.
2. They're ever so dispensable with affection unlike boy best friends who are sooo reticent and flee at the sign of any senti-ness.
3. You can jump from talking about gossip to movies to the economy to advertising to make up to relationships to academics without missing a beat.
4. It's always handy to have a second mom or two to fix your hair and to take care of you in suchlike emergencies.
5. Guy friends can threaten to beat up people who hurt you; girl friends go the extra mile to get revenge-with caustic words.
6. You can get hugs . Poor boys can't hug each other without being called gay. That's dumb, actually.
7. They never run away without explanation. They either don't run away or they explain.
8. You can play with their hair, substitute Barbies that they are.
9. They get so angry for you at the appropriate times and do all the verbal abuse for you
10.They're the closest thing to sisters, especially if you don't have any!
I love you all!