Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday evening dream time

My back is aching sitting at the computer for so long, translating Spanish documents. (Oh boy, am I loving this work, reconnecting me to my long-lost passion for the language. But it's TIRING!) I'm thinking of this place whose photo adorns my desktop. I WANT TO BE THERE!!
And I'm listening to 'Marudaani' and feeling all romancy and yearning for a place I've never been. Mostly, it's Greece. Though I should be listening to 'Zorba the Greek' to satiate that itchy feeling. But that's not such a romantic tune, is it now.
(Insert sigh here)
I should shut up and listen to 'Naaka Mukka' instead.

7 comments:

Vimal said...

i think marudhani is a lovely song. Is everything alright with me?

btw, the pic... listen to "spanish song" - the doors - the "cascading effect" on the guitar, that song is lovely.

blue_butterfly said...

if you encounter the same problem again, try getting up and walking. maybe go get some fresh air and focus your sight to the plant leaves if there's a tree aoutside the window.
that will relax your mind and probably the back...

Prez of Estarra said...

@ Vimal: Downloading it now :) Yes, it's perfectly alright to like 'Marudaani'. Thank God I didn't watch the movie. Heard that the song picturisation was awful.

@ Blue Butterfly: Thanks for the tip. I've just started to realise the refreshing capacity of a walk outside.

Prez of Estarra said...

Is it Spanish Caravan?

Vimal said...

exactly. the doors. jim morrison.

Vimal said...

did you like it?

Prez of Es said...

I like the 'cascading effect' :)