Thursday, January 31, 2008

Honesty

Well.
That seems to be my favourite word, doesn't it? I really don't know how to begin my blog entries and it doesn't really matter considering my audience of two (after many reminders, I must add). Which brings me to think about something. Do people write for others or for themselves?
Well (aahhh!! Somebody stop me!), that leads me to another thought.If we wrote only in our diaries,would we be as honest as we expected ourselves to be? Do we write an edited version of our thoughts, in fear of someone reading them or simply in fear of finding newer layers of ourselves?
That takes me to another question. In our minds,are we as honest as we think we are? Do we ignore our own thoughts and feelings and filter them within our own selves?
I think the hardest thing in the world is to be honest and accepting of our own selves before we even begin to accept others.
And also the most important thing.

No comments: