1. To find myself a hobby that distracts me when I'm down and to which I can fully absorb myself when I get cranky/lonely/low on self esteem. A hobby which is not dependent on other people (so this rules out reading Meg Cabot.) and which will remind me that there is more to my life than whatever it is that is bogging me down.
Something besides writing!
Video games? Self-styled workout sessions? Collecting bookmarks?
2. To go with the flow and not say no to any outing but while making sure it does not compromise on my SLEEP.
3. To be myself. Whatever that may be at that moment.
4. To enjoy my youth while it lasts without whining about missing being fourteen or hyperventilating at the thought of the time period after April '09.
5. To relax, let go and unwinnnnnnnnnd. I was not built for worrying and so I'm not going to let it enter my system. YES! And this is going to be the resolution I am going to HAVE to keep.